Recology provides debris box services and temporary bins for all types of commercial and residential projects. Debris boxes are best used for medium to large projects, including business construction and demolition, and residential clean-ups.
Example materials collected include: concrete, wood, bricks, metals, asphalt, sheet rock, glass, porcelain, concrete, and dirt; corrugated cardboard, a variety of plastics such as PVC pipe, packaging, and yard or landscaping materials.
Please Note The Following
- No liquids, appliances, tires, e-waste, hazardous waste or toxic materials.
- Materials must be evenly distributed and cannot exceed the rim of the box.
- Bins exceeding weight limit will be subject to additional charges.
- All debris box rentals require a service contract and pre-payment prior to delivery. Rental charges apply to boxes remaining on site for more than 4 days, not including the day the box is delivered or the day it is removed.
- Dirt and concrete may only be placed in a 20 yard box, and can only be filled approximately 1/3 due to the weight of the material.
Please contact us for rates and delivery information: 707-678-4026
Available Debris Boxes
|20YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|25YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|30YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|35YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|40YDS3||Open Debris Box|