PREPAID BAG SERVICE
If you have extra trash during the holidays or throughout the year, you can come to our office and purchase 32-gallon prepaid bags and put them out next to your carts or on the curb by 6 am on your regular scheduled collection day.
- Pre-Paid bag(s) will be picked up at the curb only, within designated driver routes. Contact the office for route information. Bags must be tied, fully visible, and accessible; those placed in cans or other containers will not be picked up.
- Service routes are subject to change without notice. It is your responsibility to verify your service dates.
- Pre-Paid bags shall not exceed 40 pounds in weight.
- If suspected hazardous waste or other prohibited material is found in your bag, collection service may be refused until said materials have been removed and properly disposed of.
- Bags must be placed on the curb by 6:00 AM to ensure pick up.
Purchasing prepaid bags does not include free curbside recycling. A 32-gallon curbside recycling cart service can be set up for a monthly fee. Contact our office for current pricing.
Prepaid bag customers are not eligible for free “bulky item” service but can arrange for a bulky item pick up for a fee.
Prepaid bags cannot be returned for cash or applied to new or existing services. All bag sales are final.
Please contact our office if you have any questions.
Temporary Cart and Bin services are based on a 1-week rental period, with removal on the seventh day. Any bins on site for any reason after the seven-day period will be charged a rate of 25% of the original rental price for an additional week on site. Any Cart or Bin that is unable to be removed due to overfull or improper items and we are requested to return will be charged a $5.35 return fee. All Trash, Recycle and Brush guidelines apply to the Cart and Bin rental service.
CART SET-OUT & STORAGE
Place carts in the street for Pick up by 6 am on your seventh rental day. Please ensure that the cart is not blocked at the time of removal; and that the lids of your carts are closed, all trash is bagged, and your cart is not overfull, to prevent material from falling out as it is removed.
Any carts that are overfull will be left and a return fee will be applied.
If more than 75% by weight of one or any combination of the following materials are to be loaded into the 2 – 6 yard bins, then only 50% of the volume may be filled with roofing shingles or roofing waste, Sheetrock/ drywall, concrete, and asphalt. For these materials, the most appropriate bins have volumes of 10 cubic yards or larger.
Contact the team to customize service.
2, 3, 4, and 6 cubic yard bins have lids and locking bars. These bins can be rented for extra household Trash, Recycling, and Brush collection service. No bulky or construction debris can go into these bins.