Free of charge – Bolinas residents can schedule two bulky item pick-ups per year!
Each residence may place out:
- 14 bags, boxes, or cans of refuse OR,
- 7 bags, boxes, or cans of refuse AND 1 bulky item OR,
- 2 bulky items
- All items (excluding appliances & furniture) must weigh less than 60 pounds.
- No construction and demolition debris
- No liquids, cement, dirt, or asphalt
- Loose items will not be collected (all material must be contained).
- Yard trimmings must be less than 3” in diameter x 3’ long and must be bundled
- Hazardous waste will not be collected.
- Prohibited materials include pressure-treated wood, tires, televisions, batteries, propane tanks, cleaners, and paint.
- Small motors (i.e. lawnmowers) must be drained of gas and oil
- There is a $33.79 charge for all appliances containing freon
Visit www.marinhhw.com for hazardous waste disposal information.
If it’s possible that some of your items, such as sofas and tables, could find a new life, please consider donating to a non-profit in Sonoma or Marin Counties. Not only will you be helping divert items from the landfill – you will also be helping a great organization!
To schedule a pickup, please call customer service: 1.800.243.0291 or email RecologySonomaMarin@recology.com.