WhatBin Search Tool | Recology Sonoma Marin | See What Goes Where - Recology Sonoma Marin
California Cont.

California law requires all residents and businesses to compost. Residents can place food scraps and food soiled paper in their green cart at home. Please note, “compostable” plastic bags are not accepted in residential compost carts. Food scraps can be contained in paper bags or newspaper to prevent pests or odors. Learn more.

Using the WhatBin Search Tool: First, enter your address to ensure the information displayed is accurate for your location. Then use the search field to look up any item you are having trouble sorting and follow the instructions.